sexta-feira, julho 07, 2006

Thank you!

For many reasons now, I will write some of my posts in English. Those who don’t speak English I ask for excuse and promise you I’ll be back in Portuguese very soon.



This is for you. Thanks for everything!


Someone said “I have a dream….”.
Now, I can tell you right that. I have a dream, a great dream!

When I first meat him it was nothing more than a normal conversation between strange people, who need just to talk. From that to an enormous friendship was just a step. Today it’s more than that, I’m sure.

To find out that different people in different places of the world can have and shared the same emotions is wonderful. I always have been apologist of making friends where ever and when ever we can. I’m a completely “open mind” person. Presently this is a basic principle and one I know I’ll keep for life. A few things make me stay alert or distrust someone or some situation. Maybe that’s why I have so much to tell, so many unhappy stories in my life. But in each fall that I give I arise myself stronger.

Today I’m stronger, I can feel that. I give as much as I can to make someone happy because I realise that it make me feel good and useful. I receive all the small or great gifts, as God gifts and fully enjoy it. All of that make me feel a better person. Day by day, I’m stronger, I’m happier, I‘m confident.

I have a dream, a great dream. Great as the universe and intense as the sun that burns my skin. That dream showed the purpose of my life. It showed me my essence and the reasons to keep on fighting.

I have a great dream, growing each day. It’s fulfilling my heart and my life.

9 Comments:

Blogger Rui said...

We cannot walk alone.

And as we walk, we must make the pledge that we shall always march ahead.

We cannot turn back (...)

I have a dream today!

I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, and every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight; "and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed and all flesh shall see it together."

I have a dream.
(from Martin Luther King)

Beijos.

10:05 da manhã  
Blogger Fortunata Godinho said...

Take it easy, and you'll accomplish your dream. But please, take it eay.
Eyes wide open with big smile.
sugar kisses, babe.

12:12 da tarde  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

its great to dream,but more great the dream to be real,its great to feel that that dream gives you strongth,when you get strongth you can decide what is usefull for you,please feel noble,feel happy,feel strongth,that what the dream sould give you if it'll be happened.
the most thing make the person happy is how to be noble with others.
share me your dream baby,i will love that all my life.

3:11 da tarde  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Dream and smile
=)

6:13 da tarde  
Blogger Tânia Magalhães said...

So happy do drink all this happiness. Live your dreams!

1:03 da tarde  
Blogger isabel said...

They say in Portuguese "Longe da vista longe do coração"- I prefer a lot better the English way: "Just because you're out of sight, it doesn't mean you're out of mind".

Take care of yourself, as far as I know (and I don't know much) you're doing a great job. Congrats!

3:53 da tarde  
Blogger alice said...

i hope you're dream come true

miss you, sofia

alice

8:37 da tarde  
Blogger Sea said...

Por acaso também me dá para escrever em inglês, mas só porque está tudo a "falar" na dita língua, falo em português (sempre do contra :D).
Dreams? Não os tenho. Gosto de ver quem os tem e que um dia diga: "tornou-se realidade".
São formas de ver e viver.
Mas querida Sofia, all the best for you :)

11:16 da manhã  
Blogger Sea said...

Passo para deixar um beijo :)

2:37 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home